Wednesday 8 February 2023

Birding Is Fun


Birding is supposed to be a peaceful and serene activity, but let's be real, it can be hilarious at times. Take for example, the time when I was birding in the park and stumbled upon a group of birds trying to steal food from a squirrel. It was like a scene straight out of a cartoon! The squirrel was running around in circles, trying to protect its stash, while the birds flew in and out, nipping at its tail. I couldn't stop laughing, even though I was supposed to be quietly observing the birds.

Then there was the time when I was trying to take a photo of a bird and accidentally captured a bee in the frame. The bee looked so out of place, like it was photobombing the bird. I ended up with a photo that was equal parts hilarious and educational, as I learned that bees can also be found at bird feeders.

Birding may not be the most exciting activity in the world, but it's sure to bring a smile to your face and a chuckle to your heart.